Wednesday 8 July 2015

Speed Up Your Browsing Experience With UC Browser

"Not Responding" was the message that I had been greeted with many a times while surfing internet for many important issues. If the purpose was only entertainment, the problem migt not seem so damaging. But for a professional whose almost 90% work is based on internet, the slow browsing can wreck havoc for many projects. It created a panicky situation for me every time when the browser showed under processing icon for quite a long time and then broke the link. I can recall many such incidents when I got frustrated with dead-slow browsing and ultimately gave up when it didn't load the page in time. It may sound funny, but keeping my fingers crossed and praying for a better n faster browsing experience had become a part of my everyday routine before I start my daily work session.

But my prayers got answered when UCWeb.com launched UC browser. So now its time to re-invent my surfing experience with high speed data transfer without any interruption. And the revolution has begun for those who have downloaded UC Browser like me that lets Surf It All, Surf It Fast with Yuvi Version.
Image Source
UC browser is one of the most widely acceptable mobile browser presently and is available on all major operating platforms in many languages. An all-features-packed browser is a feast to this hi-tech generation where being connected to the world is most essential part of life. The efficient compression by the browser for every command makes in light to operate and in turn allows lightening fast uploading and downloading.
The theme-rich interface of UC browser functions in minimum response time and navigates easily without any lags.
When even #YuviSurfsUC, why not you and me ;) I have already connected myself to UC Cricket by downloading it from http://www.ucweb.com and have got exclusive access to Cricket world in terms of -
  • Live Scores with Auto Update
  • Full Scorecard
  • Fixture & Result
  • Latest News and Videos Clips
Now I need not worry for missing the show while on-the-go. For every cricket fan like me, UC Cricket's user-friendly interface is just a click away with comprehensive information of latest cricket happenings including previews, commentaries, interviews, stats, photos and much more. 

I can stop admiring the special feature of UC Cricket that enables the Cricket fans across the globe communicate with each other in the Comment Section of each game and exchange their views while using cute emoticons too. The most amazing feature is the Match Reminder which can be set by clicking on Yellow Bell icon and it will ensure to send an alert 15 mins before the initiation of the match and I can take a break from all the distractions and enjoy the match between my fav teams :)

It won't be a surprise to me if in near future UC Cricket tops the chart of most interactive apps in a nation with such large fan following for the game. I am profoundly relaxed to land on one-stop cricket information hub giving me a delightful browsing experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Your opinion matters to me.