Tuesday 24 March 2015

Kellogg's Waale Guptaji ka Nashta

Several people ask me the secret of my slim body built.I smile and answer "I completely believe in power of healthy breakfast. And If you also want to wake up to a delicious and nutritious breakfast, follow the healthy recipes in your breakfast in the same manner as served in Kelloggs Wale Guptaji ka Nashta." What?? You have not heard of  #KelloggsWaleGuptaji and the delicacies her family enjoys in morning meal?

Okk, then watch this yummy advert on Kellogg's India youtube channel and follow Kellogg's 'Anaaj ka Nashta’ on Facebook for an irresistible kick first of all.
Now that you have seen that everybody is curious to relish nashta at #KelloggsWaleGuptaji's place, I am no excepttion and am also in the queue. You know why?

Guptaji's family boasts of their talent to whip up the perfect breakfast for any occasion with over a 100 mouthwatering recipes. And most of their yummy recipes have rich content of Kellogg nutrition. Yup, you heard me right... a plateful of healthy & yummy food to put in my not-so well functioning stomach is a worth relishing experience for me. So I am keeping an eye for an invite for Kelloggs Wale Guptaji ka Nashta some day.

I seriously love it when somebody can make the most delicious light-on-heart and easy-to-digest dishes with only few healthiest ingredients like Kelloggs with ultimate varieties of snacks. Because I can fuel my body for entire day with right mix of plenty of recipes every day. Ahh, I am dying to accompany Guptaji's family for the morning meal.

There are times when I am sick of breakfast that gets a bit boring if I stick to the same old routine. Who doesn't like to spice it up occasionally without compromising in the healthy content. And I know cereals and snacks can be finger-licking good with a handful of Kellogg's added to it. ummm I am dreaming of myself drooling over a bit of extra delicious Kelloggs nashta that will transform my good old classic dishes in brand new ways.

Finally I believe in the power of breakfast that ensures the important ingredients to enter our body through balanced morning meal that makes sure proper brain development and body functioning. I crave to learn some interesting Kelloggs recipes from Guptaji's family that is a wholesome goodness in long run for me. The first food intake of the which the 'nashta' enters our body after a minimum gap of seven-eight hours of night sleep and I want Kelloggs to fulfill all the requirements for my body's growth and it should act as a fuel to jump-start the day in most energetic way. With so many tempting reasons to enjoy Nashta at Guptaji's place, I wont even need to stave off my hunger. What a relief and Thanks to #KelloggsWaleGuptaji ka Nashta.
Stay Healthy!!


1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by. Your opinion matters to me.